Skip to Main Content
The Harlem Entrepreneurial Micro-Grant Initiative is a joint collaboration between Apollo Theater, 125th St Business Improvement District (BID) and the Harlem Commonwealth Council.
Grant Amount: $1000
Criteria and Application:
Application Opening: June 1, 2021
Application Closing: June 30, 2021
Winners will receive notification the week of July 11, 2021.
There are two categories
- Small Businesses
- Not-for-profit Cultural Organizations
- Must be located and operating in Harlem for at least six months
- Must be independently owned and operated (not corporate branch/location)
The Cultural Organization
- Must be a 501 c 3 arts collective or arts organization under 500K
Applicants will be required to respond to the following:
- A brief description of your business/organizational structure, services or products
- A list of staff and/or consultant
- A brief summary of how your operations have been impacted by COVID-19
- A statement on how you will utilize the $1,000 micro-grant funding to assist in maintaining operations
- A copy of 2019 taxes if filed, or 2018 taxes and/or 2019 draft or accountant certified financial statements
- Your proposed budget for 2021
- Evidence of operations in Harlem for at least 6 months
- Evidence that business/organization is independently owned and operated (not franchise or subsidiary of larger corporation/organization)
Send any questions to email@example.com.